Here's a short tutorial about how to use Telegram as Instagram downloader. Here are the steps:
- Open your Instagram app
- Go to the photo you want to download
- Select the option â€œCopy URL to shareâ€â€Šâ€”â€ŠNow you have the link to the photo in your clipboard
- Go to Telegram
- Open any chatâ€Šâ€”â€ŠYou should prefer a chat with nobody, yourself (yes that's possible) or simply create a private â€œchannelâ€
- Paste the link into the text field and wait until Telegram detected the link
- Send the link
- Now Telegram will show you a preview of the photo. Just click on this blurred preview and it'll download the image
- Now you just have to save this image
- Baam! You're ready!
This definitely works on Android and Windows. It may also work on the other platforms, but I can't promise it!
Tip: This also works with private accounts!
I hope you have fun now with saving Instagram pictures!