If you have a SD card and also use different cloud storage services, you usually have to install a couple of different apps. But not with Solid Explorer! ?
Solid Explorer is a file manager with built-in support for many online cloud storage services, FTP and many more. Of course it supports browsing and managing the internal and external phone storage too.
In addition to this there are a couple more useful features. This is the full list of features:
- Beautiful Material Design
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available on Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- More useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Solid Explorer is also a great media file manager. It can arrange your photos, videos and music in one place for easy and quick access. It has a built in music player and image viewer, which even allow you to play remote content stored for example on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
The app itself isn't free. It's just a 14-days test version, which you can unlock for a low price, if you want to continue using it.
Feel free to download and test this awesome app!
Which file manager do you use?